Feel free to send us an email if you have any questions or would like to partner us. We also love getting pitches and tip offs.
The Verb welcomes contributors on a rolling basis.
Some things about who you might, but don’t have to necessarily, be:
– A student or young professional under the age of thirty, from anywhere in the world.
– Interested in environmental issues, international relations or the media/communication spaces, you don’t have to necessarily be overly qualified or extremely experienced on all three areas.
– Willing to be challenged and challenge others in a professional learning context.
– Able to dedicate up a minimum of five hours a week to The Verb.
Everyone at The Verb is a volunteer. We are unable to offer direct financial assistance to those hoping to join us on location. Where possible, we will work with you to fundraise.
The application form below can be saved and should take you at least an hour to complete.
The Verb is currently recruiting for the following teams and roles. Read on for additional information.
– UNFCCC COP22 in Marrakesh, Morocco over 4-19 November.